Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wedding Inspiration and Theme: Location is everything

I have a pretty distinct style/taste... most people that know me well know my style: metallics, glitter,  bling of any kind, mixed with a little rustic and vintage and eclectic. I'm lucky to have found a manly man who decks himself out in camo, but the artist in him still appreciates some bling and vintage touches. That's why the locations we chose for the wedding were perfect for our style... The Knowles Memorial Chapel and the Winter Park Farmer's Market.

Our wedding location and decor was a mix of rustic with the brick and stucco of the architecture of the buildings, and bling with the crystal trees for centerpieces and amber uplighting. I worked with Suzanna Nichols Design Group in Orlando, FL for all the decor for the reception, they were amazing!


The Knowles Memorial Chapel at Rollins College (ceremony location)
 



It's these old-world details that I absolutely love
Inside of the chapel

The organ that our ceremony music was played on

The aisle I walked down

More details in and around the chapel

The Winter Park Farmer's Market (reception location)

It was a beautiful evening

Crystal trees as centerpieces


Golds, ivory, amber up-lighting





The table for the Mr. and Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment