Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Honeymoon


Since we live in Tallahassee and got married in Orlando, which took a lot of traveling back and forth during wedding planning, we decided to stay in Orlando and have our honeymoon there. My Uncle Buster works at Universal and hooked us up big time with a discount on our room at the Lowe's Royal Pacific Hotel and with tickets to Universal and Islands of Adventure. We stayed out at Universal until the day after Valentine's! We checked-in the night of our wedding, me wearing my dress and Aaron wearing his tux, it was so fun to pull up to the hotel valet with our car all decorated and me shoved in the car in my wedding dress! We got so lucky when we checked-in because they immediately upgraded us for FREE to the honeymoon suite which was huge and gorgeous and on the club-level. So throughout the week we went to the parks a couple times, saw Blue Man Group, ate at the Hard Rock and Portofino, lunched at Margaritaville and relaxed.
My groom driving us to the hotel!

Right as we arrived in the lobby of the hotel, this is at about 2am haha!

Checked in, they gave us leis, and being silly in the elevator!


Walking to our room!

The bride just kicking back!

Handsome groom

Our view in the morning!

Wedding rings!




I'm Mrs. Druliner now!
Organizing my bridal stuff the day after

Aaron hanging out with my dress
Next few pictures are of our honeymoon suite!


Kitchen!



2 bedroom, 2 bath
Eating yummy dessert!

Drinking Butter Beer in Harry Potter world

at Margaritaville

Husband and wife!
 
About to go out for dinner!

World's Greatest Wife trophy!

World's Greatest Husband trophy!
Packing up to leave, my dress got its own bell cart!

No comments:

Post a Comment