Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wedding Paper


I personally designed all of the paper products for our wedding... meaning: the Save the Date cards, Will you be my bridesmaid cards, the Invitations and the Programs. I took a lot of care to make sure they all coordinated with the overall theme and inspiration for the wedding, and basically the design centered around our wedding monogram. I love how they turned out!

Our wedding monogram, used in almost all paper products for our wedding
Save the Date card (magnet on the back)

Cards to my girls asking them to be my bridesmaid









I did calligraphy for each of their addresses and for my return address

The front of our invitations

Back

With the band taken off around the center of the tri-fold invite

There were pockets on the inside that held directions and RSVP card



Aaron helping me cut and assemble our invitations, great teamwork!


The final versions of them!

Assembled, read for an envelope

Custom designed and printed envelopes... notice our monogram in the top left AB
Stamped and ready to be mailed out!
 





We were sooooo proud!

Programs at our ceremony, cover designed by me and printed by our church

The crystal tree with cards hanging down for the seating placement (everyone found their name on the card and that was the table they were sitting at, named from a famous are piece see post)



Our printed and framed monogram that people signed and we used as our "Guest Book"


No comments:

Post a Comment