Sunday, February 20, 2011

Married Bears!!

We are officially Mr. and Mrs. Druliner!!
February 12, 2011.... best day of my life.

Wow, it's been over a year and a half since I last posted anything, and I fully intended on staying up to speed with this too! Good for me :) It's funny that the last post was not even a month after we moved to Tallahassee and were barely engaged! ... and, now we're newlyweds!!

I'm going to go through recaps of the actual wedding when I get all the professional photos back, but I will start with some posts on details before the wedding that went into making the big day happen! S0, stay tuned :)

We have amazing family and friends that took a ton of photos that have been posted to Facebook already! Our photographer even posted a few teaser photos that I will now leave you with....


Beautiful day in Winter Park for our wedding!!


My favorite bridal shot so far!




Us after cutting the cake...


Last photo of the night in front of Chuck and Jade's amazing car, and the WP Farmer's Market sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment