Monday, November 12, 2012

Memories...

I started this blog well over two years ago, and have said many times since then that I really want this blog to be a place where I can document our lives so that we can look back on it. I love that. I have always loved looking back on things I have written and of course pictures and reminiscing and thinking back on all the memories of whatever it is I'm looking at. I love memories. It's what life is all about, making memories. That's what I would like my blog to be... a place for memories in the making, and down the road, a place to re-visit those memories. So, that's what I will do... post anything and everything that I think people will enjoy reading/viewing, and that one day we will enjoy looking back on to see what our point of view was at that particular time!

With all that being said, I've decided I want to basically re-cap the past two years until the present. 1 year and 9 months to the day later...  I'd like to document everything that went into making our wedding day everything that it was.... everything from the initial details, to the actual day and everything in between.   Pretty much my favorite time period up until this point. Oh how I loved the *Winter of 2010-2011*, my heart melts.  In the blog world, most of the time I've seen people post wedding details as they are planning the wedding leading up until the actual day... well in true Brooke fashion, I'm going to do my own thing and switch things up a bit and recap the planning events leading up through the wedding... I'm excited!

So, spend some time and go from this post back through older posts because the posts from the wedding are all back-dated to 2011! I'm going to do my best to catch up some important/fun things from 2011 through the present, the end of 2012 (can't believe it)!!!

And, eventually this blog will be an up-to-date place for me to post day-to-day things going on in the life of these bears!

No comments:

Post a Comment